Local restaurateurs are welcoming hungry, but thrifty customers into their establishments for Hudson Valley Restaurant Week, which runs until March 31.
Get in on the fun by making a reservation (many restaurants are also welcoming walk-ins) at a participating restaurant, found here.
Restaurants will be serving lunch for $20.95, and dinner for $29.95—beverages, tax and tips are not included.
If you've been to any of the participating restaurants, add a review to their listing!
Here are the participating restaurants in the Rye Patch area:
- Aurora Ristorante: Italian Click here for menu. Call (914) 921-2333 for reservations. Excluding Fridays and Saturdays.
- Frankie and Johnnie's Steakhouse: Steaks/ Seafood Click here for menu. Make reservations.
- La Panetiere: French Make reservations. Excluding Saturday lunch.
- Morgan's Fish House: Seafood Click here for menu. Make reservations.
- Ruby's Oyster Bar and Bistro: Seafood Click here for menu. Make reservations.
- The Rye Grill and Bar: American Click here for menu. Make reservations.
Check out a list of all the participating Hudson Valley Restaurant Week participants here.