The Rye Arts Center will showcase members and studends of all ages in its annual showcase this January 13-26. The show will open in the RAC Gallery with a reception from 3 to 5 p.m. on Jan. 13.
To participate, read the RAC's guidlines below.
Opening Reception: Sunday, January 13, 3:00 – 5:00pm
- This year, our student and member shows are being combined into one exhibit. All ages are welcome to submit work. Pieces will be exhibited in our Gallery, Performing Arts Room, and Main Office Gallery.
- You must be a current RAC member or a RAC student within the past year to enter. Entry Fee is $15.
Entry fee does not apply if you are:
- currently taking a class at the RAC.
- under the age of 12.
- an Artist Level member of the RAC.
- Due to limited space, students are invited to exhibit one piece each. Artwork should be framed or matted and ready for hanging (dimensions must not exceed 30” x 40”). Work that is not ready for hanging will not be accepted.
- Please make sure your name is written on the back or bottom of your artwork, and a copy of this form is attached.
- All work must be delivered to the RAC Gallery during the dates of January 7 – 9 during the hours of 9:30am – 8:00pm.
- Work must be picked up the week following the end of the exhibit, between the hours of 9:30am – 8:00pm, except Sunday. The RAC is not responsible or liable for artwork left after close of exhibition.
- *The Rye Arts Center takes a 20% commission on all work sold in the gallery, please price your piece accordingly.
If you have any questions, please call Adam Levi, Arts School Director
at 914-967-0700 ext. 24 or email firstname.lastname@example.org