Public safety is the watchword as Rye City Council holds its first bond referendum workshop at 7:30 p.m. Wednesday at Rye City Hall.
The Council will take up several proposed capital improvement projects for inclusion on a November infrastructure bond. The agenda includes the following line items:
- Bowman Avenue Upper Dam Resizing Project
- Police Station Renovations
- Rye Free Reading Room: Fire Sprinkler and Alarm System, Flood Mitigation and ADA
- Access and Security Cameras
- Central Business District and Old Post Road Wall Projects
- Rye Shared Roadways recommended Projects
- Review of Bond Referendum timeline and financing
What do you think the Council's top priorities should be? Do you agree with this list of projects?