Folks in Rye and Rye Brook are already gearing up for Hurricane Sandy, slated to hit late this weekend and early next week.
Patch has compiled all local storm coverage into this guide, from preparing your house for the squall to what local nearby roads will be like.
- What Is This "Frankenstorm" Heading Our Way?
- Updated: Hurricane Sandy Likely To Hit East Coast
- How To Prep For Hurricane Sandy [VIDEO]
Cancellations and rain dates
- Port Chester's Halloween in the Park: The event, originally scheduled for Oct. 29 has been moved to the Rain Date of Tuesday, Oct. 30 at Lyon Park, 5:30 p.m. – Updates will be sent again on Monday for Tuesdays weather outlook.
- Please add your cancellations in the comments.
Preparing for the storm
- Rye Officials Prepare for the Storm
- Video: MTA Prepping for Storm
- Storm Preparation: Do You Have A Checklist?
- NWS: Major Storm More Likely from Hurricane Sandy
- Forecasters Ponder Storm Scenarios as Sandy Heads North
Do you know of an event cancellation? Please add it to the comment section attached to this article and update the event in our free Patch calendar to notify the community.