Dinners and lunches cost $29.95 and $20.95 in the spring of 2013 and cost the same in 2012. More than 180 eateries participated the spring 2013 Hudson Valley Restaurant Week program held in March.
Also unchanged is the $800 charge for restaurants to sign up ($700 for registrations made prior to August 18)
The names of restaurants participating in the program will be posted on the Hudson Valley Restaurant Week website on or about September 20; lunch and dinner reservations will be accepted starting on or about October 6.
A listing of the advisory board members for the program follows:
- Armonk. Eric Gabrynowicz, Restaurant North
- Beacon Falls. Brandon Collins, Swift
- Chappaqua. John Crabtree, Crabtree's Kittle House
- Cold Spring. Cathryn Fadde, Cathryn's Tuscan Grill
- Hastings-on-Hudson. Vincent Barcelona, Harvest on Hudson
- Hyde Park. Stephan Hengst, The Culinary Institute of America
- Hyde Park. Dr. Tim Ryan, Co-chairman, The Culinary Institute of America
- Montgomery. Susan Crocker, Back Yard Bistro
- New Paltz. Agnes Devereux, The Village Tea Room Restaurant and Bake Shop
- New Paltz. Kevin Zraly, Windows on the World Wine School
- New Winsor. Nick Citera, Cosimo's Restaurant Group
- Poughkeepsie. Mary Kay Vrba, Hudson Valley Tourism
- Rhinebeck. Josh Kroner, Terrapin Restaurant
- Saugerties. Tom Struzzieri, Diamond Mills Hotel & Tavern
- Yonkers. Peter Kelly, Co-chairman, Xaviars Restaurant Group
At all restaurants, diners can opt to order from the regular menu instead of the prix-fixe HVRW menu.
An excellent source for information about and reviews of meals served during previous Hudson Valley Restaurant Week programs is Liz Johnson's food.lohudblogs.com.
The program is conducted by The Valley Table, a food and culinary magazine headquartered in Newburgh, NY.
www.hudsonvalleyrestaurantweek.com and www.valleytable.com.