This time of year is so busy with all the holidays! We feel pulled in so many different directions that the stress becomes tremendous and we begin to feel overwhelmed. More often than not, you have no time for yourself and irritability or resentment becomes your operative feeling.
Perhaps you begin to identify with the famous Charles Dickens character, Scrooge! On top of the Bah-Humbug attitude is a frantic and frazzled feeling, which started on Black Friday and continued to increase since Cyber Monday.
These emotions start to come to a boiling point where you are beginning to wake up in the middle of the night in a state of frustration and panic with a To-Do list that is growing longer by the minute instead of diminishing.
What can one do with all these negative, panicky, angry and irritable feelings? You can tune into my You Tube video Energy Exercise called, Releasing the Venom! It literally takes 5 minutes and can really help you to release all these tight, unpleasant feelings!
After releasing the negativity, try these 5 Holiday Energy Boosting Feel Good Tips:
- Start or end the day with Meditation to get your OHM on! It will center, calm, and help you focus on the here & now! Check out the link for details on my newly released Vital Essence Healing Meditation CD for Relaxing & Calming!
- Commit to laughing till your face hurts at least once daily. Once you do that, you will see how great you feel! Make sure you spread the laughs around to others!
- Be a kid again. See the world through new & fresh eyes!
- Smile at yourself in the mirror and see how that transforms your face and energy. Smiling has been shown to raise the hormone oxytocin, the feel-good hormone! Share that smile with everyone throughout your day!
- Do something good for yourself and make an appointment for a FREE Life coaching/Energy Medicine consult via phone or skype to see how Energy Medicine can support you with all your New Year's Resolutions!
BETTER YET Come into my office tonight!
FREE Speed Healing/Coaching Session with Me!
Address:805 West Boston Post Road, Mamaroneck, NY
We all want the holidays to be special or perfect and that often creates lots of pressure. The intensity of 'getting it right' takes out all the pleasure, spontaneity, joy and the meaning of the holiday time, which is really about being with those you love.
Stay tuned for More ENERGY Medicine Tips to Transform the Holidays!
Sending you Smiles,
Amy Reissner Holistic RN
Energy Healing Practitioner
Vital Essence Healing Meditation CD for Relaxation available now!
Great for Gift Giving!
Click above to play a sample.